A 360 degree Virtual Tour or panorama puts the user in the center of the scene allowing a full 360 degree interactive view, meaning the user can look at and zoom in to every direction both horizontally and vertically. This immersive view of the space allows your customers to observe products from every angle, just as if they were actually viewing it in person.
A 360 degree Virtual Tour with multiple panoramas linked together using hotspots and interactive floor plan makes it ideal for Walk-Through Virtual Tours. It’s equally suitable for exterior and interior scenes, it can be used for really small spaces like interior of a car.
Virtual Tour Features
- Just scan the QR code to access our Virtual Tours.
- Just Immersive Virtual Tours can also be seen on a VR headset for a true immersive experience.
- Our panoramas and interactive virtual tours are fully responsive work on iPhone, iPad, Tablet, Android and Desktops.
- You need not to download any plugin or player to see our virtual tours.
- We only use Full Frame Digital SLR and High Dynamic Range (HDR) shooting technique to produce very high resolution and rich images
- iOS / html5 compatible
- Tours can be viewed directly in the browser without the need to download plug-ins
- Dynamically served multi-resolution tours to match different viewing platform
- Tours work on iPhone, iPad, Tablet, Android and Flash
- HDR and exposure blending used to capture the greatest range of light
- Custom designed Graphical User Interface for a more personalized feel or meet your brand guidelines.
- Hotspot arrows for easy and intuitive navigation.
- Interactive maps or 2D/3D floor plans with digital compass feature.
- Imbed movies within the virtual tour
- Launch movies within a separate popup window.
- Include image gallery in virtual tour.
- Directly launch pdf documents from the tour.
- Include sound tracks, ambient sounds or voiceovers
- Hotspots/Info points and popup to offer more information
- Gyroscope-enabled interactivity